- This event has passed.
7th EV Convening – State Administrative Actions to Support Electric Vehicles
Thank you to the stakeholders who have attended Michigan EIBC’s EV Convenings throughout the past 15 months. We invite you to join us for the first meeting of 2019, which is the 7th EV Convening of the series. The topic is State Administrative Actions to Support Electric Vehicles.
The event seeks to provide practical input on how the State of Michigan can support vehicle electrification from industry stakeholders.
11:45pm – 12:10pm Lunch & Registration
12:10pm – 12:20pm Introduction and Framing for the Conversation
- Cory Connolly, Michigan EIBC
12:20pm – 12:30pm Opening Remarks on New Administration Priorities
- Kara Cook, Policy Advisor on Energy/Environment, Office of Governor Gretchen Whitmer
12:30pm – 12:45pm Using VW settlement funds for increased electrification
- Will Toor, State of Colorado
12:45pm – 1:00pm Increasing Governmental & NGO Coordination
- Douglas Jester, 5 Lakes Energy
1:00pm – 1:15pm Communities: EV Ready Buildings, Zoning, and Procurement
- Shanna Draheim, Michigan Municipal League
1:15pm – 1:30pm State EV Procurement Goals & Key Considerations
- Matt Stanberry, Advanced Energy Economy
1:30pm – 2:00pm Small Group Discussions
- State EV Procurement Goals & Key Considerations
- Increasing Governmental & NGO Coordination
- Communities: EV Ready Buildings, Zoning, and Procurement Goals
- Using VW settlement funds for increased electrification
2:00pm – 2:20pm Report back to larger group
2:20pm- 2:30pm Wrap up
- Laura Sherman & Cory Connolly, Michigan EIBC
Lunch will be provided.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com